Best Apps for Better Sleep
In this fast-paced life, people have forgotten to take care of themselves. They have drowned themselves in work and have got no time for self-care. Moreover, stress and tension are leading to insomnia and less concentration. No matter how much work you have, you have to take care of your skin and your health. The best remedy to all the stress and tension is sleep. It puts you in a better mood and keeps you active throughout the day. Better sleep leads to a better routine and a better you. If you are having trouble sleeping, here are the top 10 best sleeping apps that can help you.
- Relax Melodies: This sleep tracking apps lets you select relaxing sounds comprising nature and melody. It also has a bunch of meditation sessions to put you into a sound sleep. You can discover new sound combinations through the Relax Melodies community.
- Sleep Cycle: It is a free app that monitors your sleep patterns and tells you after analyzing why you are not able to sleep. It also has an intelligent alarm clock to wake you up gently.
- Pzizz: It lets you to set an alarm according to your sleep session and plays a combo of music, voiceovers, and other sound effects when you hit snooze. If you want more features, you can upgrade to the advanced version.
- Nature Sound Relax and Sleep: This app has peaceful and serene sounds of nature that help you get a sound sleep. There are sounds of water, jungle, snow, birds, and many more. They let you sleep better and also relax your mind.
- Pillow: Pillow is a sleep tracker for the iOS platform. It monitors your sleep patterns as soon as you fall asleep, records your activities while sleeping, and tracks your sleep stages. It then tells you the cause of your irregular sleep.
- White Noise Lite: White Noise offers soothing sounds like ocean waves and also lets you create your own sounds. You can also play your records on loop and set a gentle alarm to wake up.
- Slumber: It offers a bunch of sounds and mediation sessions to help you sleep better. From bedtime stories to the sound of a warm jacuzzi, you can choose anything along with background sounds. It adds new sounds every week on its premium version.
- Noisili: Noisili lets you customize the sounds and create your own. It also has an advanced timer that allows you to combine the sounds with time to help you stay focused. It has both a free and premium version.
- Sleepiest: It is an excellent iOS app for putting your children to sleep. It comes with a lot of bedtime stories, soothing sounds, meditative techniques, and push notifications that tell your child that it's time to sleep.
- Tide: Tide has a combination of tools like times, breathing exercises, pre-recorded sounds, and mediation sessions to relax your body while you are trying to sleep.
Tips that help you fall asleep quickly
- Set the temperature: Set the right temperature when you sleep, preferably lower, as your body temperature changes when you fall asleep. You can either take a shower or set the temperature on your thermostat.
- Make a schedule: Most people don't get better sleep because they have an irregular sleep schedule. So, make sure you make one and sleep at the same time every day. It will help you get better sleep.
- Practice mindfulness: Doing mindful exercises like yoga or meditation can calm your mind and body and help you sleep better. It lets you focus and become stress-free that leads to sound sleep.
- Avoid day naps: If you are taking naps during the day, you will be awake all night. So, try and avoid sleeping during the day and save it for the night. Also, don’t consume caffeine at night. The best sleep tracker apps for your smartphone can help you get a full night of rest.