Best Apps for the Podcast Addicts
There was a time when radio was replaced by all the audio video devices and radio trend got diminished or declined from the market but these days the radio has come back in trend and is renamed as Podcasts, the Podcasts are of many different types whether you want to go for motivational Podcasts or educational podcasts and much more. There are number of great apps in the market that offers some really amazing podcasts by the experts, so to make it easy for you to select your podcast app we have created a list of top ten best podcast apps through our experience and the detailed research so do check these apps out before selecting one for yourself:
- Spotify: it has great features like organizing, categorizing and much more and costs around $9.99 per month.
- Downcast: you can sync it with many devices at the same time and can listen to your all-time favourite pods for just $2.99.
- Stitcher: compatible with most of the devices you can tune into any of your favourite show by downloading this app and the best part is you don’t have to pay anything this is for free.
- Luminary: giving access to some really nice original programs this one costs around $7.99 per month.
- BeyondPod Podcast Manager: this one creates a playlist according to your tastes and preference and its premium version costs around $6.99 per month.
- Overcast: this one is known for all the great features it has in store for you and it also allows you to save the episodes and all this for free.
- Castro: this one is best for people who subscribe to many pods at same time and costs around $4.99 per month.
- Himalaya: this free app is compatible with most devices and recommends you pods of your choice.
- Podcast Addict: this has great features and also lets you manage all your audio books, pods and much more easily for free.
- Pocket Casts: discover a lot from more than 300,000 shows and stay updated by knowing all about the latest trends just for $3.99 per month.
How to choose your podcast app?
Podcasts are really interesting and are in trend these days. And if you are going to choose your podcast app there are a few things which are to be considered before selecting the appropriate app for yourself. We have mentioned some of the key elements which are to be taken care of before selecting your podcast app:
- Price: check out the cost and the price of the app beforehand and see whether the app is appropriate for you and whether it is justifying the cost at which it is currently offered and know the worth of the app according to its features.
- Easy to use: the app you are going to select for yourself should be really easy to use and should be convenient enough with some amazing features that adds on to your comfort and you can easily use them anywhere and at any time you wish to listen to the podcasts of your choice.
- Compatibility: when you are selecting your app know whether it is compatible to your device or not as there are certain apps which are compatible with only android and certain apps which are compatible only with IOS so find out the app according to device or else select the app which is compatible with most of your devices.
- Great features: look out for the features that these podcasts have in store for you and identify the type of features you are looking for in your podcast app and then select the app with the features which are mostly used and mostly wanted. Select the app with the maximum features.
- Reviews & ratings: also check out the ratings of the apps on the app store and also read the reviews by the existing customers of the app and then proceed with the app after knowing what you are actually getting for yourself.
- Customization: there are some of the podcast apps which can be customized according to our needs and we can customize the settings the way we like but on the other hand some apps come with pre-designed settings which cannot be changed so choose the app according to the way you want your app to be.