Best Babysitting Platforms
Taking care of a baby is hectic, especially if you have an office job. Also, it would be best if you had some time for yourself. That's why babysitters are available to take care of your baby while you enjoy some me-time or have something important to attend. There are so many babysitting platforms available nowadays that provide trustworthy babysitters and give you a moment for yourself. Whatever your budget is, these platforms can help you find a babysitter within your price range and also provide reviews so that you can find the best care for your precious child. Here are the top 10 babysitting platforms for you selected based on their popularity, reviews, budget, and many other factors.
- Care.com: It is the largest online babysitting platform to look for sitters, nannies, tutors, housekeepers, senior and pet caregivers. It offers free basic membership in which you can find, book, pay and review caregivers. You only need to specify the personality of the sitter you need for your baby.
- Zum: It is a new app in which you can find safe rides for your kid. The app is free and only charges per hour fare. All the drivers go through extensive background checks and have childcare experience.
- SittingAround.com: This is a unique platform that enables the use of points instead of money to pay for the service. It connects you to your local babysitting coops, where you and other parents can exchange sitting hours.
- Urbansitter: It helps you in finding the top-rated babysitters near your area also shows recommendations from your neighbours. This platform is free and responds quickly within 15 minutes.
- Sittercity: Sittercity is a popular platform that connects parents to caregivers quickly and effectively. You can see the details of a babysitter in his profile and also request background checks on the forum.
- SeekingSitters.com: SeekingSitters offers one-time, part-time, and full-time, or even last-minute bookings. Every babysitter on this platform goes through a rigorous selection procedure before getting hired. Besides, you can also request the same sitter multiple times if you like them.
- eNannySource.com: If you preferably need a nanny instead of a babysitter, then this is the site for you. It offers nanny on both part and full-time basis and also as a housekeeper. The platform carries a thorough screening process for nannies, including background checks and Nanny Success Kit.
- Sitter: It is a free babysitting app that allows parents to send a message to multiple sitters at once. The first to accept gets the job. You can also add the sitters you know from the contact list.
- Babysitters4Hire.com: It is one of the oldest babysitting platforms that encourage parents to do background checks on the sitters and their references.
- Bambino: It is one of the famous and free babysitting platforms in which the sitters decide the rate themselves. Parents can select sitters themselves instead of posting a job and awaiting their reply.
Tips for finding a top babysitter website
- Ask parents in your area who hire a babysitter for their baby. You can also ask friends or relatives for recommendations.
- Ask your local library, hospital, or any other organization for certified babysitters who have graduated from childcare classes.
- Do background checks on the sitter you are about to hire. You can also ask for references while looking for a sitter.
- Make sure that the baby is fond of the sitter you hire. After all, they are the ones who need to be taken care of.
- Keep the contacts of the sitters you have hired in your contact list. This way, you can contact them in the future with ease.
- Get a sitter from a babysitting platform like the ones mentioned above. They already do most of your work, like interviews and background checks and give you the best sitters.