Best Background Checking Services
Every person needs a helper or assistance sometimes to complete their chore. But hiring a person without a proper background check can risk many things. Whether you hire a worker, get a tenant or a roommate, you should know that he is trustworthy and reliable. Background check services help you in understanding the background information of a person. They give details about the address, education, relatives, and criminal records of a person. There are many background checking services available that help you to screen the background of any candidate. Below mentioned are the top 10 background check services you can use.
- Intelius: Intelius provides many features like addresses, criminal history, financial information and educational history, and other legal information. The reports are in the form of a graph that is well-formatted and easy to read.
- GoodHire: GoodHire provides users with an employment screening program design for small medium and large businesses. It provides features like motor vehicle records check, criminal history, identity check and more, healthcare, drugs, international review, etc.
- TruthFinder: TruthFinder covers both public and private databases and comes with self-monitoring tools so that you can see what other people find about you. It lets you do unlimited background checks and has impressive people finding capabilities.
- Instant Checkmate: It gives comprehensive reports and arranges them in chronological order. You can use it to reconnect with your family members, neighbors, or lost friends. It also lets you know about an unknown caller through an email, location, or address.
- AccurateNow: It is a simple and affordable service that does not require any monthly minimums for background checks. You can know about a person’s education, address history, criminal record, and more.
- US Search: It will help you find people from anywhere in the US. You can search for property records, public records, and other online background checks. It allows you to search for a person by name, address, or phone number.
- Infomart: Infomart allows you to check a person’s criminal history, healthcare, vehicle history, drug use, legal sanctions, and social media presence. They also do background cheques for your suppliers or interns.
- HireRight: HireRight has an easy to use interface that provides many services like identity checks, criminal record, drug screening, driving history, global screening, and more.
- BeenVerified: It is a user-friendly service that offers educational and professional information, addresses, driving records, criminal records, private business records, social media presence, and much more.
- Checkr: Checkr is a one-stop solution for getting well designed and comprehensive reports. It provides a person’s criminal records, driving history, legal sanctions, drug screening, healthcare, and work experience.
How to find the best background cheque services
- Focus on types: There are different types of background check services both for personal and professional purposes. Depending on what purpose you have, you can choose a service based on its features.
- Time Taken: Apart from identity verification, other information might take a few days, depending on what you are searching about a person. However, don’t choose a service that is taking weeks to submit reports.
- Size of the Company: Smaller companies do not always need comprehensive reports. So, if you have a smaller business, you should find a service that doesn't require any monthly or annual minimums.
- Get Your Business Verified: If it's your first time running a background check, you should first get your business verified as it is easier than some services. Once you get your approval, look for background check services that are user friendly and fast.
- Accuracy in Reports: It is the most critical part of the background check process. Whatever background service you are getting, make sure to cheque the databases they are using for screening and compiling reports.