Best Airports in the World
Love traveling around!! Be it work-related or holiday-related travel, airports play an important role in traveling if you are traveling by air. An airport can either make your experience really beautiful and joyous or can totally spoil it. So, if you have curious to know which airport is the best around the world, we have gathered the data and created a list of the top 10 best airports around the world. Check out this list and mark the destination of your choice for your next travel and start enjoying before your trip by checking out these really gorgeous airports. Having a traveler-friendly environment and everything for an avid traveler, this list of biggest airports is made on the basis of our experience and a little bit of research.
- Dubai: opened in1966 this airport is best for shopping and hopping around.
- Hongkong: built on the island of Chep Lap Kok this airport is also known as Chep Lap Kok airport and was built in 1998 and is best for leisure and fun.
- Munich: Second busiest airport in Germany, Munich Airport has many fun attractions like shopping, restaurants & services inside.
- Vancouver: Located on Sea Island, this airport has won many awards for the best airport and is best for the convenience of the users.
- Singapore: one of the world’s busiest airport it is also known as Changi airport and is best known for fun attractions for travelers.
- Tokyo Haneda: opened in 1951, this airport is best known for its authenticity and the culture it offers to tourists.
- Seoul: opened in 2001, this is the cleanest airport in the world and is best known for its many fun activities within the airport.
- Zurich: offering convenience and leisure within the airport this airport was opened in 1948 and is best known for its services.
- Doha Hamad: Known as Hamad Airport, this airport was started in 2014 and is best known for convenience and shopping.
- London: Also known as Heathrow airport, this airport was opened in 1944 and is the second busiest airport in the world and is best known for shopping.
Useful Tip for smart and safe travel
So, to travel safe and smart around the world we have some tips and ideas for you to follow, which can make your trip really convenient and hassle-free. Check the amazing ideas out.
- Carry only the things you need: one way to travel smart is to pack only those things which are required by you in your trip, don’t make your bags go overweight and only carry the bags which are user friendly so that it gets easier for you to take them everywhere along with you. Also, to avoid any kind of extra payment always keep a check on your bag’s weight while traveling by air and avoid the items which are prohibited during travel to avoid any type of inconvenience for yourself. To pack all the essential things for your trip, don’t forget to maintain a list and then cross-check it with all the items you are carrying.
- Plan your trip and travel time in advance: sort your trip out in advance and make a plan for your stay in advance to avoid any type of discrepancies in your trip. Read some articles do prior research so that once you land in a city you should know what time is best to take a cab or when should you take the train. This will make things really easy for you. As Hongkong airport is a really busy airport and you should know when the off hours are and when are the rush hours.
- Calculate grace time always: as some airports like Singapore airport are really busy and have long queues for security check-in and boarding pass, you should always keep some grace time and should move from your hotel by keeping a minimum of half an hour as grace hour. This will help you in checking in on time and you will be able to catch your flight just on the right time.
- Don’t rush and live the moment to the fullest: Some airports are really beautiful for e.g. Munich airport, Zurich airport, so instead of rushing out and thinking about traveling the city take a long breath and relax and enjoy the airport views and airport beauty first. Don’t rush and keep calm and live in the moment. Leisure trips are to enjoy the days to the fullest and are not the races to cover every place in the city you are traveling.
- Use lounge to take a break from your routine: Some airports such as Heathrow airport & Zurich airport have the best waiting lounges where you can take a break from your hectic flight schedule and relax a bit before your flight takes off.