Best Budget Hotel Chains in the US
Road trips are the best for those who love adventures and love travelling, they are the best way to explore the country like USA, but at the same time road trips can get little hectic and you need to have a break from your trip to relax and start fresh next day. But this adds on extra cost to your trip, so to make travellers experience pocket friendly, there are some really cool budget hotel chains which offers the rooms at really low prices and lets you in for the night with some basic amenities. For people who love to do budget friendly travel, we have created a list of top best budget hotel chains in the US which you can definitely consider when you will be on your wheels to other place next time. Take a break from your hectic trip to start active next day. Here is a list made from experience and a little bit of research. Enjoy travelling.
- Motel 6: with basic amenities to keep the price as low as possible, you can have a clean & comfortable stay at motel6, and you can also take your pet along for no additional charge.
- Best Western: offering amenities like free breakfast, high speed internet, microwave, refrigerator, workspace, flat screen TV, access to computer and in room coffee, it is pet friendly and has more than 4700 hotels worldwide and our of which 2500 are located in US.
- Hampton By Hilton: Also known as Hampton Inn, it offers room with free Wi-Fi, laptop desk and also serves free breakfast and has more than 2500 hotels across US.
- Red Roof Inn: Having spacious rooms, free Wi-Fi & beautiful electronic fittings and comfortable mattresses it is spread in more than 500 locations across USA and is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Holiday Inn: High Speed internet, fitness centre, pools, free stay for kids and much more, these are one of the leading budget hotel chains and are pet friendly.
- Hilton Garden Inn: complimentary breakfast, refrigerators, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, clean & comfortable rooms are its speciality, and they are pet friendly.
- America’s Best Value Inn: Including free parking, high speed internet, self-serving laundry machine, wheelchair facility and pool service, it is pet friendly and serves across 1000 locations in USA.
- Days Inn: With fitness centre, pool, free wi-fi and continental breakfast it is spread over 1700 locations and is pet friendly.
- Super 8: Spread across more than 2000 locations, you can enjoy free wi-fi and continental breakfast at Super 8 and can also take your little pooch along.
- Candlewood Suites: with onsite laundry facility and fully equipped kitchen, it offers a comfortable stay at affordable prices and is pet friendly.
How to select the best budget hotel chain?
So, before you pick your hotel, here are some essential things which you should keep in mind, before proceeding towards picking your hotel. These are the basic things, and you should search about it before hand to avoid any confusions and inconvenience for yourself. Things to be kept in mind are:
- Amenities: first and basic consideration is the amenities, if you are just looking for basic amenities and nothing special you can select the hotel with minimum facilities and low prices such as Motel 6 but if you want free breakfast, pools & many more services you can pay extra and stay at Hampton by Hilton, Super 8 or Hilton Garden Inn.
- Discounts & Deals: if you are selecting the hotel for yourself, also have an eye on which hotel is offering extra discounts & deals, as there are many deals and special offers for families, senior citizens, military personnel & government members which can make your experience really economical. Best Western offers many deals and olidaHohHoliday Inn offers free stay for kids.
- Dog Friendly: if you are travelling with your little pooch and four legged companion, don’t forget to check out that, the hotel you are proceeding to it pet friendly or not and so that you don’t have to change your mind after reaching your location. Usually most of budget hotels are pet friendly but they charge extra for your furry friend. Although Days Inn and Candlewood Suites are exception to this as they allow the pet for free.
- Suitable Location: if you are looking for a perfect hotel, also keep in mind its location and check out where it is located, so that you don’t have to go out of your way to reach your destination and different locations offer different hotel chains, so make your selection accordingly.
- Price Per Night: before selecting your hotel, also compare the price you are paying with other hotels, in order to know which, one will be more pocket friendly for you. And if you are just looking for a halt station then select the cheapest option available. Motel 6 is one of the cheapest and America’s Best Value Inn & Red Roof Inn offers low price room with many services.