Best Wedding Registry Sites
A wedding registry is a service provided by a retail store to accommodate all the needs of bride & groom, where they prepare a list of the items they want as a wedding gift and then that list is made accessible to the guests and then the guests can select the gifts accordingly. So, if you are going to be a bride or groom, then you must be looking out for the wedding registry online but the confusion comes when you don’t know which site is best for you to use, so here we have shortlisted the best wedding registry sites for you, check them out before registering yourself:
- Target: it offers 15% completion discount and many bonus gifts and affordable and stylish products.
- Zola: you can easily plan and organize the wedding tools here and it also offers price match policy to the customers.
- Amazon: with the largest variety of products you can choose anything and for your convenience it offers 180 days free & easy returns.
- Anthropologie: offers one time 15% discount and is simple to navigate and guests can include their customized messages and gift-wrapping option is also available.
- Honeyfund: this is honeymoon registry where guests can either contribute through cash or gift cards which you can use while making your bookings.
- Bed, Bath and Beyond: with easy returns and exchanges, it offers 20% completion discount and has everything you need to start your new life.
- Blooming Dale’s: this one offers 20% completion discount and additional discounts on clothing and also offer expert help.
- Pottery Barn: it offers exclusive, unique and well- designed products and you can also track your gifts using their gift tracker.
- Dillard’s: if offers 20% completion discount, gift cards and many incentives.
- Macy’s: at Macy’s you can enjoy 20% completion discount and additional 10% off on big items and also offers 6 months newlywed discounts.
How to choose the best wedding registry site?
You need to be cautious while selecting your wedding registry sites and you should choose it wisely by keeping certain things in mind. Here are certain things which you can check out before creating or selecting your wedding registry website.
- High end products: if you are looking for high end products, then select the registry accordingly and go for the site which offers premium quality and the best products. For high end products you can select the websites such as Blooming Dale’s & Dillard’s and can make it easy for yourself and your partner to select the products.
- Efficient Service: want to get great service and after purchase service for yourself, then select the sites carefully as handpicked sites offers great services and Zola, Amazon & Anthropologie are the sites which are known for offering great services to the customers.
- Identify your needs: before proceeding to your wedding registry you need to identify your needs and know about what you want for yourself and then select a site accordingly. Bed, Bath and Beyond & Macy’s are the websites where you can get a large variety of products and services and are one stop shop for all your needs.
- Check out the perks and deals: Also, before selecting your wedding registry site don’t forget to check out the deals and perks offered by the sites. If you are looking out for some really exciting deals and offers you should definitely check out Honeyfund & Target and enjoy some exciting deals.
- Timeless pieces: if you want some classic and exclusive pieces for your wedding, then choose the site which offers unique and beautiful products. Pottery Barn have some really unique and classic pieces to offer and has a wide range of collection.