Best Bluetooth/Wireless Headphones
Who needs those annoying wired headphones where there are so many fabulous wireless headphones available. They are easy to use, keep you free from those cords, and are available at both budgeted and luxury prices. All of the features, along with great sound quality is like a match made in heaven. The only obstacle is finding the right pair of headphones for you. You can either explore a dozen stores to look for them or, you can see the list of top 10 wireless/Bluetooth headphones to compare them all at once.
- Bose QuietComfort: The Bose QuietComfort Wireless Bluetooth headphones come with good padding, great battery life, awesome sound, and a rechargeable battery. You can control the headphones and switch devices with a free app. It also allows you to change tracks and volume via the touch controls. The Bose QuietComfort has "active noise canceling" that keeps you isolated from the outside noise.
- Sony WH-1000XM4 - Sony noise-canceling headphones come with some of the best quality and comfortable design. One of the best features of Sony WH-1000XM4 is that they have sensors that sense when you talk and pause your music automatically.
- Sennheiser Momentum 3: Sennheiser Momentum 3 is one of the best-designed headphones that have sheer sound quality, warm bass, and easy customization options. One cool thing about these headphones is that the logo on the ear pad changes color with temperature.
- 1More ColorBuds: 1More ColorBuds are very comfortable, providing three sizes of silicone ear tips and small ear fins. The sound quality is awesome, and they are also water-resistant. Other features like a punchy base and 6 hours of battery life make them the best wireless earbuds you can buy.
- AKG N60NC Wireless: They are one of the most convenient and budget-friendly pairs of noise-canceling headphones. They give an excellent on-ears fit with up to 30 hours of battery life. They also have powerful bass delivery and sharp sound, and great design.
- Bowers and Wilkins P7: Bowers and Wilkins P7 have the finest material and excellent sound quality. You can charge them from your laptop with the help of a USB cable. They are foldable, have a pretty decent 17 hours of battery life, and come with a 2-year limited warranty.
- Marshall Mid ANC: Marshall Mid active noise-canceling headphones are a great option if you want great sound on a slightly low budget. These on-ear headphones allow you to play 20 hours of music with enabled noise canceling.
- Skullcandy Crusher ANC: They provide a fabulous bass and allow you to personalize sound using the app. The buttons are big and easy to use. One unique design feature is the Tile tracker, which helps in tracking your headphones if you misplace them.
- Jabra Elite 85h: Jabra Elite 85h is an all in one package offering great battery life, world-class style, and a lot of customization options. They provide excellent active noise canceling performance that allows you to stay calm in the storm.
- Apple Airpods Pro: They are more comfortable and secure than standard airports due to the silicone ear tips that create a more dynamic bass. The only drawback is that you can use cannot connect them with any other phone than an iPhone.
A guide to finding the right wireless/Bluetooth headphones for you
It is difficult to find a pair of best wireless headphones suited for you when there are so many great options. But, with a few nit-pickings and finding out the pros and cons of each product, you can find the perfect pair of headphones for you. The best thing about wireless headphones is that you get rid of those annoying chords. But what next? It is to find out what you are looking for in your headphones. Some points mentioned below will guide you:
- On-ear or over-ear: Wireless headphones are of two types- on-ear and over-ear. On-ear headphones only cover part of your ear and are not bulky. Over-ear headphones cover your entire year ear, blocking out background noise. You can choose one based on your preference and suitability.
- Sound quality: It is no brainer that if you are looking for wireless headphones, you want to enjoy good quality sound. A powerful bass, active noise cancellation, and dynamic sound system are necessary features to look at when choosing a pair of headphones.
- Battery life: A powerful battery life is a big plus in good quality wireless headphones. Longer battery life allows you to enjoy playback music without having to charge your headphones time and again. So, look for headphones that have long battery life.
- Grip: Make sure that the headphones you are choosing to have an excellent ear grip. Otherwise, you will end up dropping them every time you move. Wireless headphones that have a good grip on your ears can be worn anytime, anywhere.
If you want to go a little more technical, you can look for other features too. Otherwise, following the points mentioned above will do the trick.