Business Check Companies
If you order business checks from the bank, you know that they charge a small amount for the business checks. Whether your business is big or small, you can find business checks online. There are many online check ordering services that allow you to find cheap business checks and also refill your check supply. Below you will find a list of the top 10 business check companies based on affordability, customizability, reliability, and security.
- Deluxe: It serves both big and small businesses directly. The checks come with micro printing and heat reactive ink that prevents copying or tampering. It offers a wide range of check designs based on different themes.
- Checks In The Mail: It promises security checks that feature CPSA padlock icons and microprinting. They also offer special paper designed to prevent chemical tampering. The site has over 200 different text styles and many coupon codes.
- Checks Unlimited: It offers EZShield for fraud protection and also features Securiguard for advanced security. Some advanced features include special paper and microprinting. The checks are more customizable than others and compatible with more software providers.
- Carousel Checks: It is an affordable business check service that has a variety of designs at reasonable prices. There are some fun designs like houses, flowers, or butterflies, and many themes you can choose from. The company gives a better deal if you buy in bulk.
- Costco Checks: It offers many style options, free delivery, and commitment to security. The checks include fluorescent fibers, heat-sensitive ink, holograms, and watermarks. It has 25 security features, which are more than that of any other company.
- Check Advantage: It is an affordable online check supplier that offers the best deals on computer checks. It comes with customization options, security options, and customer support resources. It provides many kinds of business checks and accessories.
- Vistaprint: Vistaprint checks meet the CPSA security requirements and come with enhanced features night special paper, micro printing, and more. It offers custom checks that come with a lot of templates and themes.
- Bradford Exchange: It has a broad collection of cheques of more than 800 designs, patriotic themes, and more. Plus, it has the best customer support and an easy to navigate interface. The security features include micro printing and chemical protection.
- Checks Superstore: It has one of the biggest collections of business checks. It offers strong security features and many customization options. There are also other accessories available like envelopes, checkbook covers, ink stamps, binders, and more.
- BusChecks: It has many freestyle templates and both common and special styles. It offers a wide selection of checkbook covers, registers, currency management tools, ink stamps, envelopes, and fraud prevention stamps.
Features to look for when ordering checks
If you are ordering business checks online, you might want to look for some following features.
- CPSA certification: The check payment systems association (CPSA) focuses on check security. You can recognize it by the padlock icon found on checks.
- BBB accreditation: Whenever ordering a business check, check the Better Business Bureau (BBB) ratings and reviews of the business.
- EZShield protection: Many check providers offered EZShield to protect your check from fraud. EZShield is a third-party provider that advances funds in 72 hours if there is suspected check fraud.
- MP icons: Look for a check that offer the MP icon that stands for micro-printing. Microprinting refers to a small print on the check invisible to the naked eye. This feature prevents the counterfeiting of business checks.
Besides this, search for how to order checks online, learn the process, and then order checks. If you know how to where to get your business checks, the whole process will be a lot easier.