Business Intelligence Software Tools
Business intelligence tools are types of software used to gather, process, analyze, and visualize large data to generate business insights, interactive reports, and simplify the decision-making process. The tools include features like visual analytics, interactive dashboard, data visualization, and KPI scorecards. They ensure that all business processes are under control. There are many business intelligence software tools available to address each business challenge without much need for IT. The list below provides some of the best BI tools based on their popularity and user reviews.
- SAP Business Objects: It is a business tool that works on its own or as part of a larger SAP. They focus on business categories like CRM and customer experience, ERP, digital supply chain, and many more. You can build your own role-based dashboards and applications to assess risks.
- Datapine: It lets you connect your data from various sources and analyze it with advanced analytics features. You can create a business dashboard, customized reports, and also incorporate intelligent alerts to get notified of targets. It has an interactive drag and drop interface for entering your values and creating charts.
- SAS Business Intelligence: It offers numerous products and technologies for data scientists, engineers, analysts, and others. The products focus on visual data exploration and easy analytics and come with dashboards, collaboration, and mobile apps.
- Tableau Desktop: It shows live visual analytics and comes with a slick interface, including drag and drop buttons. There are a lot of supported data sources like Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Box, and PDF files. It allows you to share dashboard visualizations and connect with any type of database.
- Dundas: It is a browser-based BI tool designed to be a single tool to transform data into visual data analytics. It offers “granular control over almost always wall design elements.” The drag and drop interface allows you to incorporate data files without involvement from IT.
- Domo: It has multiple systems and tools like data integration, data transformation, and data visualization. Mr. Roboto, Domo’s AI engine, enables data scientists to create predictive models and use AI technology to get alerts and notifications about changes in KPIs.
- SAP Analytics Cloud: It is a powerful data visualization tool that is suitable for businesses of all sizes. You can improve the performance of your business by transforming static stretches into actionable insights. It includes all analytics capabilities like business intelligence, planning, and predictive analysis.
- Sisense: It includes features like the ability to embed white label analytics with customizations, mashup live or cached data, analyze data across your landscape, and more. It has incorporated machine learning and AI into the platform.
- Zoho Analytics: The main features focus on reading data from multiple sources and visualizing them through reports and dashboards. You can use Zoho's interface for deep analytics of your spreadsheets.
- Microsoft Power BI: They have a Microsoft Business Applications Summit that features their power BI. They use a web-based portal approach and offer downloadable software for you to run analytics either in the cloud or via a reporting server.
Benefits of Business Intelligence Tools
- Combine all relevant data: Business Intelligence Software Tool combines your data from various ERPs, CRMs, databases, and other portals.
- Self-service analytics: The self-service analytics approach enables a person to explore the data on their own without the need from the IT department.
- Prediction analytics: Business users can generate insights for future scenarios with predictive analytics that will help them in maintaining current strategies for the best results.
- Elimination of manual tasks: A business tool updates your KPI dashboard itself with real-time data. Also, the drag and drop feature lets you create a powerful interactive dashboard that enables you to interact with your screen directly.