Best Car Locator Apps
Locating cars is something that everybody would need in today's era. From losing track of parking located in the parking lot to safety purposes, car locator apps can help you with all of it. In places like stadiums, malls, events, the parking lots are too large to keep a track of a particular spot. It becomes difficult to find the location where you parked your car in such places. What if there is something to locate your car in such situations? Thankfully, some car locator apps do the required job for you. However, these apps cannot help you find a stolen car, there's different hardware for that. If you want to locate your family member traveling in the car, you can install family tracker apps for that.
- Hurdlr: Among very few car locator apps, Hurdlr is one of the helpful apps for self-employed people. The app helps you track your daily car activities. From the distance you travel to the places you go, the app does all the job for you. It also tells you how much money you spend on gas. Those numbers help you get proper deductible at tax time.
- Google Maps: The versatile app, Google Maps, can perform a lot of tasks from tracking where you have visited, how much distance you have covered. Being one of the best tracking apps, it introduced a feature in 2017 to save where your car was on the map. Then you can use Maps to locate where your car is. Apart from that, it also lets you know the distance and expected time to reach a place and step by step direction to that location.
- SpotAngels: Particularly designed for best car tracking apps, it is one of the best apps. Using this app is simple and you can easily save where you parked. Additionally, it also tells you about the no parking zones and lets you save parking tickets. Users can also mark the spots where they can get tickets. It helps other users use the info.
- Find my car Smarter: Free to use, this car locator apps helps you save your parking location, and you can sync it with Dropbox for sharing information. You can use it on Android and iOS devices.
- Waze: It is a community-based app and multitasks for you. In addition to saving the location of your parked car, it helps you outsmart traffic. You can find the best route while driving.
- Hank: This app helps you find a parking spot, pay for it, and extend your parking. Free to use, you can use it on your android and iOS devices. Get rid of waiting for the parking spot in a rush through this locator.
- My Car Locator Free: It helps you find the spot of your car and get you back to it when you are about to leave for your destination. It makes the task easier by providing step by step directions.
- ParkMe: This is another very useful app to find your car with the help of GPS. It is free to use and helps you find parking and later find your car. The option on the app, 'look for the car' guides the user with a map and directs them to their cars.
- Automatic: This system works by connecting your car to your mobile device. It lets you know the location of your car at any time through your device. A unique feature allows you to notify emergency services through the app in case of an accident. It is easy to use and install.
- Waze: This app does even more than just locating your car. It also helps the driver to share road reports for accidents, dangerous incidents, or police checks. It works on satellite technology and hence can work offline. It can work as a parking lot finder or a GPS Locator whenever needed.
How can a car locator help?
- Finding better routes: A car locator can guide you with finding the best route to your destination and planning your travel effectively. The GPS in the app tells you which road is congested, and which ones are good to take.
- Lesser Fuel Consumption: A good car locator app also helps you track the fuel you have consumed in a day. It also lets you save fuel big by suggesting shorter routes and routes without traffic.
- Better security: It is helpful not just for finding your car sport but also for keeping the car safe. You can always track where your car is parked and whether it is still at the same location or not.
- Remote Control: Some car locators also allow you to shut down your car's engine using the system. You can even lock it if you feel something suspicious.