Best Car-Sharing Services
Want to get connected from one place to another but not able to identify the best and quickest transportation mode, why stress about it when you can select the best car-sharing services and can share your ride with a person whose destination is the same as yours. Car sharing saves a lot of energy, money and helps in the most effective and efficient utilization of the resources and even if you don’t own a car your travel will be hassle-free with the rented cars. Also, you will be given a number of choices from which you can select the most appropriate options for yourself. So, make the best use while traveling to out of the station and not only that but you can also travel within your city in the rented or shared cars and can enjoy a lot of perks. All you need to do is:
- Download the app: Get the app of the site where you want to make your reservation and manage your bookings and make your selection there.
- Select your car: You will be given an option of selecting your car whether you want to choose a sedan or hatchback or SUV, it will be completed on you.
- Select the method of payment: Also, you can select the payment mode and can also choose whether you will pay according to miles or the days for which you are using the car.
To make you choose the best we have created a list of top 10 best car-sharing websites to ensure a convenient car-sharing experience for you
- Car2go: with more than 14000 cars in 18 cities, it is one of the largest cars sharing services in the world. Special Features- Luxury cars, free parking costs.
- ReachNow: with a fleet of 1000 vehicles, it is a BMW owned car-sharing service that was launched in 2016. Special Features- Car Insurance & Fuel saving.
- Sixt: Sict offers its services across 105 countries in more than 2100 locations. Special Features- Affordable, Customer Friendly app.
- DriveNow: Spread across 31 cities in 14 countries it has a fleet of 20000 vehicles. Special Features- BMW on rent, mini, Car Radar.
- Flight Car: Currently operating in 17 airport locations, it offers unique cars from local owners. Special Features- easy car rentals, airport drops, free car wash.
- Enterprise: With more than 9000 locations it serves 419 airport locations. Special Features- Fuel save, fuel readings, insurance, airport drop.
- Turo: offering peer to peer sharing it offers cheap car rentals. Special Features- Turo Go technology, Car fuel & odometer reading.
- Zipcar: With its fleet around 170 cities, it is one of the best car rental websites. Special Features- Car Insurance, Fuel.
- Croove: Fast, smooth and efficient, this is a customer-friendly website. Special Features- Affordable Prices, regular deals,
- JustShareIt: it is a peer-to-peer car renting service with many local owners connected to it. Special Features- Fuel Efficient, Time Limit, Extendable trips.
Why car sharing?
Car sharing comes with a number of advantages. Some of them are enlisted below:
- Reduced Traffic: with car-sharing, there will be less congestion on roads and more space for traffic to move quickly and there will be fewer cars on roads which is the biggest advantage for the environment.
- Save Fuel: with really less fuel left on this earth by sharing your car you can save a lot of fuel, which means more fuel for the next generations.
- Reduced Parking Fee: by sharing car, you also mean sharing fuel sharing repair and also sharing your parking fee which ensures efficient utilization of all the resources and they don’t go wastes.
- More Parking Spaces: Car sharing also ensures more parking space for the people as there will be fewer cars on the roads.
- Less Pollution: with fewer cars on the road, there will be fewer carbon emissions which means less pollution.