Best Chatbot Platform’s
A chatbot is an artificial intelligence software that is used for conversations with users in form of texts, speech, or telephonic. It stimulates chats in natural language through messaging apps, mobile apps, websites, or telephones. Recently, brands are using chatbots at a high scale to communicate with their customers or website visitors. Chatbots are important as they play a crucial role in generating communication between humans and machines.
Numerous AI chatbot platforms help companies to develop suitable chatbots to create greater retention among the customers. Chatbots attract consumers and hence these platforms help you develop chatbots with some tools. Chatbots can guide customers with their search and keep them engaged with the brand. It is a great way to increase sales by adding personality to the brand name. Choosing the right AI chatbot platform can be tough at first, so here's the list of top 10 chatbot platforms that might help you.
- Lobster by EBI.AI: Since 2014, EBI.AI has been maintaining the best AI and cloud services that offer a combination of bespoke AI models. Their platform, Lobster is a strong SaaS solution that has been approved for use in regulated industries. With the help of Lobster, a brand can develop a fully functional AI chatbot in four to six weeks.
- Chatfuel: It is easy to use an AI chatbot platform that can build bits without coding. It is specifically used for Facebook chatbots. Founded in 2015, you can use many editing tools to design a chatbot. The chatbot will use NLP to understand sentences and will send the predefined answers to the users accordingly.
- Mobile Monkey: In addition to easy usage, Mobile Monkey comes with features that can store a customer to a question and can use a similar phrase later in the bot's answers. Mobile Monkey can help you build chatbots for Facebook Messenger and various tools for employee lead generation including broadcast messages and chat blasts.
- Survey Sparrow: The developing tool by one of the popular online survey tools, Survey Sparrow lets you control the bot flow and many more. Being a brand or a website, you can create a fully-managed chatbot without any programming. By developing a chatbot from this, you can process it to make conversations to feedback forms.
- Acquire: Acquire is an AI-powered chatbot platform that makes your brand more responsive to the customers. It works 24*7 to answer the customers' queries. It answers all the general queries and forwards complex queries to the support agents. You also get the option to boost the chatbot's performance with an instinctive and customizable dashboard.
- Flow XO: The iconic Flow XO is also one of the most preferred AI chatbot platforms that have over a hundred in-built modules and integrations. It has easy to use editing tools that mark the best feature among all. You can save a lot of time with the help of previously built-in templates available at your ease.
- Freshchat: It is a modern chatbot software that is developed for boosting sales and increasing customers’ engagement. Through the use of live-chat, Freshchat helps brands and their team members to enable continuous and solution-driven messaging for the customers.
- Aivo: Started in 2012, it is one of the largest and most recognized top chatbot platforms. Chatbots developed through Aivo respond to customers any time in text and speech form. You can set up different rules to make the bot understand human-language better. You can also integrate it with a lot of third-party tools for a better design.
- Impersonate: Chatbots by Impersonate use NLP user intents, relationship memory, and deep dialogue context to simulate conversations. Its bots use natural language to tailor each brand's personality. It helps create connections with customers. Some of its popular partner clients include Disney, Amazon, Microsoft, and National Geographic.
- Pandorabots: One of the largest and popular chatbot platforms, Pandorabots has been used to build over 30,000 chatbots. The remarkable platform supports an open standard scripting language known as Intelligence Markup Language. It is easier to use than most of the other platforms. Pandorabots offers a free service of up to 1000 messages per month and two boys.
What are the benefits of Chatbot platforms/tools?
- 24*7 Customer Support: Chatbots don’t need breaks, they can provide answers to customer queries at any time of the day.
- Personalized experience: Bots can help brands to give a personalized experience to all the customers. Whatever they are looking for, chatbots can find a predefined answer for that.
- Help businesses grow: When there is more customer engagement, the brand will grow automatically. That is why most brands rely on chatbots for attracting customers.
- Monitors customer data: Chatbots are interactive and also functional to save all the important data safe and secure.