Best Cooking Apps
There is a section of people who cook food not only to feed their tummy but also their heart. Good food not only it uplifts the soul but is also known as a mood enhancer and people who love cooking can really enjoy their time getting involved in their favourite dishes. If you are someone who loves cooking and you just cherish the perfect cooking recipes, then there are certain apps that are specifically designed for you from where you can get a lot of innovative and creative recipe ides where you can share your own ideas and form a cooking community with your friends and family. These apps are like great fun for the people who love experimenting with their food and love trying new things out. And if you are wondering which app you should choose to improve your cooking skills, then there are number of apps with hundreds of recipes but we have shortlisted a few apps for you on the basis of our experience and a little bit of research. So do check out these apps before you select your cooking app.
- Kitchen Stories: it is totally free to use and you can download all your favourite recipes here and offers many exciting features.
- Green Kitchen: you can get a variety of some amazing vegetarian recipes along with great features.
- Tasty: with a number of exciting videos and food, this is one of the most loved sites for cooking lovers.
- SideChef: here you can look out for some amazing and customized meals and plans, and it offers more than 5000 recipes by the experts.
- Yummly: you can easily customize your plan here and offers number of cooking recipes along with great features.
- Forks Over Knives: here you can get whole-food, plant-based meals to have a healthier meals and recipes.
- Cookpad: this one is really easy to use and lets you upload and share your recipes with the other users and has a user-friendly interface.
- Oh she glows: it offers 95 plant based and 75 gluten free handpicked recipes with great tips and tricks and offers detailed information.
- ChefTap: this one has both free as well as paid version where paid version can cost you around $19.99 per month and you can get some really amazing recipes.
- Fit Men Cook: this one suits perfectly to the people who love building muscles and are big time gym freaks.
Why cooking apps?
And then the question comes that why the food lovers and the people who love cooking should choose the cooking apps. Then here are some of the most interesting reasons which tells us why cooking apps are important for us:
- Plan your meal: with the help of cooking apps we can plan our meal and stay hassle free about the decision related to cooking. We can plan the schedule for whole week or even for a whole month through the app and can arrange the ingredients accordingly. And with just a single click and a little bit of your idea you can plan your whole meal.
- Know the ingredients: with the help of cooking apps you can know about all the ingredients which are used in a recipe and not only their names you can also search about their uses and importance in the app itself to know the nutritional value of your food.
- Easy step by step instructions: these apps give us the insights about a recipe and also shares the details of the recipes along with their ingredients and also have a feature of step by step instruction where you can easily follow the steps to prepare your favourite delicacy and the steps which are mentioned are really easy to follow.
- Share and create the recipe: if you are innovative enough and love cooking food and creating your own recipes, cooking apps are your thing as you can easily create your own new recipe and share it with everyone through the cooking app and also you can make your videos or the pictures with the recipe along with the steps involved.
- Multitasking: these apps are not only one recipe oriented as they offer multiple recipes in their page and not only this you can also multi task and prepare two or more than two meals together as you can easily open the recipe for both together and enjoy multitasking.
- Share pictures and videos: the most exciting part about the cooking apps is you can share your pictures and videos of your food with all your cooking community and can always know what is cooking in a friend’s kitchen.
- Integration with calendar: Also, you can integrate your meals and food plan in your cooking app with the calendar and can stay sorted when it comes to your food.