Best Educational Podcast
If you want to make good use of your time to make your skills and knowledge sharper and great and what can be better than listening to a podcast full of value and knowledge. When we listen to something it not only stays with us for quite a long time but also develop our interest in a certain aspect. Podcasts can be a great source of information and knowledge and can lighten up your days and makes you do something productive. Not only does podcast provides us interesting information but also some really interesting and unique facts and is also a great source of entertainment. The best part is you can listen to the podcasts anytime and anywhere but choosing the right podcast can be confusing and you have to do a lot of research and homework about the podcasts. So, to make it really easy for you we have created a list of top 10 educational podcasts
with our experience and research. So, if you are looking for best educational podcasts
do check out these ones:
- Encyclopedia Womannica: this podcast is about some incredible women from our history from different aspects of life and the new episodes are published every weekday and are 5 minutes long.
- Climate Cast: if you are an environment lover, this podcast is all about climate change and its adverse effects and the length of an episode can vary from 4 minutes to a 40-minute-long discussion.
- Hardcore History: you can learn a lot about World War 1, khan Empire and much more all related to history with an honest perspective its episodes generally are 3-6 hours in length.
- Stuff You Should Know: co-hosted by Chuck Bryant and Josh Clark, this podcast provides you valuable knowledge about almost everything and covers all the major topic of interest and develop a great sense of belongingness with the podcast.
- Revolutionist History: hosted by Malcom Gladwell, it takes you back to history and mainly focuses on the things which are misunderstood and have an episode having a time length of about half an hour.
- Freakonomics Radio: having an episode of the time length of about 1 hour, this podcast brings you so many knowledgeable things which you thought you always knew but were unaware about them and mainly focus on society and the culture.
- 99% Invisible: hosted by Roman Mars, this podcast is all about the architecture and the different designs that shape our world, and it is informative with an average length of 30 minutes per episode.
- Overheard at National Geographic: the best podcast for free and adventurous souls, this is all about the stories from National Geographic’s head office and the episodes can be around half an hour in length.
- StarTalk Radio: hosted by Neil deGrasse Tyson this podcast offers a unique combination of science, pop culture, and comedy and explores various science-related subjects and the episodes are of 1-hour length generally.
- Planet Money: this podcast lets you learn a lot about the economy and explain the economy with some really captivating stories and have episodes of around 30 minutes in length.
Why an educational podcast?
If you are wondering about why you should invest your time on the educational podcast apps
and why should you choose them instead of spending your time on other things then here we give you a number of reasons on how these podcasts can be helpful for you:
- Brush up your knowledge: these podcasts not only are entertaining and interesting but also are helpful in brushing up and enhancing your knowledge with some unique and mesmerizing facts and they will make you stay updated with the latest knowledge and facts and it also helps in clarifying various facts which you thought existed.
- Make your thinking unique: listening to a podcast can make your thinking unique as they present a very different and unique point of view and lets you view the whole events, subjects, and scenarios from a different perspective and it also widens up your horizons and interest.
- Improved listening skills: podcasts are really helpful in improving our listening skills as we listen to the podcasts, it is really helpful in making us a good listener.
- Learn with interest: the best part of a really good podcast is that it helps us in developing a great interest in our favorite genre and we get totally indulged in the subject.