Best E-mail Marketing Platforms
To stay strong in the market strategically, you need a strong marketing tools and techniques, and they should be used to target your specific audience and customers. E-mail marketing is one such marketing tool which helps you reach great audience at the same time. It helps in creating personalized messages and emails for your customers and lets you build great and healthy customer relations. It helps in carrying out healthy market campaigns and lets you reach out to the customers in your own way and saves a lot of time. For email marketing there are number of platforms and services which makes it easier for you to target the audience and also in increasing the response rates. So if you are looking out for a great email marketing tool or service and are confused about which one to choose, here we have shortlisted the best ten email marketing platforms through our research and experience and before choosing your platform you should definitely check these ones out.
- MailChimp: this one offers single step automation for welcome emails; it also has a free account and with free account 10,000 mails can be sent per month.
- HubSpot: this is really easy to use with attractive templates and offers all the services for free and lets you send 2000 mails per month for free account.
- Constant Contact: this one offers free first month trial and with the help of this tool you can send unlimited emails and it also has some amazing features.
- Mailjet: with real time collaboration tools offers a free plan which lets you send 6000 messages per month for free.
- AWeber: with free merger and add lists it offers 30 days free trial and lets you send unlimited emails.
- Get Response: this one has features like welcome mails and thank you mails; this one offers free 30 days trial and number of emails varies with each plan.
- Omnisend: with 5 channel customer experience it lets you send 12000 messages per month from free account.
- Sendinblue: with email and SMS personalization, and it also offers free account through which you can send 40,000 emails per month.
- Benchmark: this one offers behaviour based follow up and has a free plan too and allows to send 14000 emails per month.
- Active Campaign: this one offers free 14 days trial and unlimited emails with automation maps and split automation.
Why email marketing is important?
And for the people who are wondering why email marketing is an important marketing tool here we have highlighted its most important features and importance, so check them out:
- Stay in touch with your audience: with the help of email marketing you can stay in loop with your customer and can send them personalized and customized messages and by staying in touch you can always make them aware about all the needs and much more.
- Easy to measure: email marketing is a very good tool to measure your customer feedback and reviews. It enables you to know unsubscribe rates, delivery rates, bounce rates, click-through rates and open rates. With the help of all these measures you can have a better understanding of your campaign and can know whether the launched campaign procedure is going as per the plan or not.
- Affordable: this tool of marketing is really affordable and fits most of the company’s budget and is really simple and easy to use with a wider area of promotion. It not only helps you to stay in loop with your customers but is also convenient enough when it comes to saving the costs.
- Time efficient: email marketing helps you in sending the messages and emails about your products and brands to many people at same time which means it does not consume much of the time and is really time efficient. You can save on your time by choosing this as your marketing tool.
- More customer engagement: with the email marketing you can actually feel more customer engagement and connection and as you can stay in touch the customers will also be receptive and they will feel more connected and engaged with the company and its products.
- Brand awareness: email marketing also helps in increasing the brand awareness of a company by reaching out to a great audience and helps in promoting the uses and the interest of the people by staying on the top of their minds. But also, you have to limit the emails as this won’t result in awareness instead it will lead to people unsubscribing your emails.
- Target messaging: not every customer is in same stage of buying cycle, some are in ready to purchase stage, some are still in consideration stage or some are doing their research. After segmenting the customers email marketing will further help in developing the content according to the customer’s stage and further helps in pushing them to the next stage.
- Wide reach: this tool is really efficient and effective one as it not only saves cost or time but it also has a wide coverage and at the same time you can cover a lot of your audience and customers and make your message reach out to all the customers loud and clear.
How to choose the best email marketing service:
What are the essential points to be kept in mind before choosing your email marketing service? Here are some of the things which should be kept in mind:
- Compare the platforms: you should always compare two or more than two platforms in order to choose the best one for yourself.
- Customer reviews: don’t forget to go through and check out the customer reviews and select the one with the most genuine reviews and past experience.
- Read various articles: there are so many business articles and you should always check out informational articles and go through them before selecting the one for yourself.
- Do your research: also do your research it is the most important thing. Make sure to research yourself and know all the limitations and advantages of the tools you are selecting.