If you want to conceive or are not planning a baby anytime soon and want to keep an eye on your cycle, then knowing the graphs and reports analyzing your biological cycle, in particular, is very helpful. With today’s technology, you can easily keep a track of your biological cycle and can get insights into your physical as well as biological health. All this can be done using fertility apps which are really helpful in knowing the days of ovulation and keeping a close record of your cycle. We have shortlisted the best fertility apps for you to track the cycle and to get all the updates on your biological cycle. So, if you want to download the app which will suit you best don’t forget to check out this list:
- Flo: it presents all the data with the help of charts and helps in tracking periods, ovulation and fertility period. This app is free to download and comes with some in-app purchases.
- Clue: with the help of basal body temperature this app lets you track your fertility period and is free to use with in-app purchases.
- Ovia: it provides useful health insights and statistics which help you in tracking your cycle and fertility period and is totally free to use.
- Glow: it is an ovulation calculator that is highly recommended if you want to conceive and it is free of cost with in-app purchases.
- Kindara: connecting with basal body temperature it predicts fertility cycle, chart ovulation and bodily changes and free to use.
- Period Tracker: really easy to use it helps in tracking fertility and analyzing symptoms and can be downloaded for free.
- Natural Cycles: this app analyses the cycle and fertility with the help of body temperature and is free to use with in-app purchases.
- Life: this app is really simple to use and has trackers and lets you log in your symptoms and can be downloaded for free.
- Fertility Friend: offering useful insights about your fertility, this app creates your personalized fertility chart and is free to use with in-app purchases.
- Eve: helpful in tracking ovulation and fertility with the help of a 28-day ovulation calendar, this app is free to use.
How are fertility apps helpful?
If you are wondering, how these apps can be helpful for you, then here are a number of uses of these apps which are really helpful:
- Track your periods: with these apps, you can easily track your periods and can keep a record of your periods. You will be reminded of your upcoming periods in advance so that you can know and can get prepared for the upcoming cycle.
- Know your fertility period: if you want to conceive and want to know when the best time for your ovulation is, then these apps through your provided data tell you the exact day of ovulation and can be helpful in letting you know your fertility period and you can conceive accordingly.
- Understand your cycle: these apps also help you in understanding your cycles, prepares the reports and charts and tells you about the length of your cycle, analyze your symptoms and make predictions regarding your cycle and health accordingly.
- Get insights about your health: with the logged-in data, they also maintain data charts, graphs, and reports and analyses your data deeply to give you insights about your physical health and also through certain apps you can get connected to doctors in case of any issue and problems.
- Log your health conditions & symptoms: you can easily log in your health conditions and symptoms in the apps which further helps in identifying the problems and then certain apps have in built features which also offers certain suggestions for improvements.