Best Freelancer Platforms
The overall working criteria has changed with evolving mindsets. These days people prefer to work on their own conditions and according to their own comfort, so the people have inclined more towards getting a freelancing job then getting paid for a full-time job. With freelancing jobs people can become masters of their own will and can enjoy doing work according to themselves. And for them employers also it is good as it cuts down many cots and their work can be get done on time and leads to more productivity. If you are wondering to check out the best freelancer websites, here we have made it really easy for you by creating the list of top 10 freelancing platforms which are easy to use and really stand out because of their efficient and effect working policies. So, check these platforms out before selecting one for you.
- Designhill: as suggested by the name this one is highly recommended to the graphic designer, web designer and other types of design. Employers can create a project contest and then can seek out for the services according to their likes.
- Toptal: standing out in a long list this one is known for its rigorous process of selecting and screen the applications they receive every month. In this platform many big companies check this out to hire their prospective freelancers.
- Upwork: this one offers a great number of jobs and is one of the best freelancing platforms where you can place a bidding for a project and you can secure one of the best projects through your bidding.
- Freelancer: with more than 30 million users, this website lets the user’s post the job opportunities and freelancers can post their bids according to the work and can finally select the one according to the needs.
- Fiverr: this one is known for design and creative jobs and here you can find both beginners and experts which will render their services at great prices.
- Craigslist: this platform is to accommodate general freelance needs related to housing, personal and freelance gigs.
- Behance: this platform is best used by creative and artistic type of people, where they fill their information in the site and upload their work and then work is put up in front of people and the one who will like your work will hire you.
- 99designs: this is another great website which helps the designers to get connected to employers and companies around the world.
- SimplyHired: this platform doesn’t charge people for job postings and is really easy to use platform. Besides saving costs it also guides the users on how to design a resume and other important information.
- Crowded: this is AI based platform which helps in finding most suitable candidates with its selections process.
How to choose best freelancing platform:
What things are to be kept in mind while selecting the best freelancing platform for yourself? There are certain points which are to be taken care of we have enlisted them so keep these things in mind before proceeding with your website:
- Technology based freelancing platforms: firstly decide your field that why do you need a freelancing website and what are your qualifications and if you are looking out for technology based freelancing platforms Upwork and Freelancer are the best websites to use and explore as they offer a great user interface and mostly have projects which are related to technology and science, so for technical projects do check out these two.
- Time based freelancing platforms: if you want to work according to your own time and do not want to get engaged for much time and are looking for short duration projects then you can check out Craigslist and if you want to get involved in long time projects then the best website for you to check out is Toptal.
- Art based freelancing platforms: for people who are looking out for more art based and creative jobs, Fiverr, 99Designs and Behance are the apps which are specially designed for you as they tend to provide more art related opportunities and hires more creative people.
- Check reviews: before making a final decision about the website or platform you are selecting for freelancing don’t forget to check its feedback and also check out the reviews by the existing users. After checking the reviews, you will get an idea whether the platform can fulfil your needs and whether it is best to choose according to your wants or not.
- Look out for the costs: look out for the transaction’s costs and the amount these sites keeping as commission or deducting on every project. Select the platform for yourself which is most cost efficient and where the transactions costs are lesser. SimplyHired has comparatively low costs.
- Good security: as you are uploading your work through these sites, so for the companies and the employers it is pretty much necessary and required to check out whether the platforms are offering the best security options or not and select the platforms which have great security and the users can be sure about their information and data privacy. Crowded is AI powered and offers great security.
- Easy to use: the freelancing platforms should be easy to use and work on and the interface should be user friendly to save extra costs and time. DesignHill is one of the best and easy to use platform.
Why freelancing platforms?
Why freelancing platforms are good choice for both employers and employees:
- Low costs: Freelancing platforms helps in saving extra costs of both employers and employees and are cost effective and can be used regularly to achieve mutual goals.
- Accommodating needs: these platforms helps in accommodating needs of both employers and employees and helps in matching the best employer with the best freelancer according to the needs and qualifications and also provide endless employment opportunities to the users who are striving for a good freelancing job.
- Work on your own terms & conditions: through freelancing platforms and jobs there are a set of predetermined set of instructions and both employer and freelancer can communicate their conditions to each other and can work according to the conditions and their fixed schedule.