GPS Tracker for Kids
In this more than ever-growing tech era, all the gadgets help us more than their role. For instance, you have a GPS tracker on your phone and smartwatches to know about the direction. Even kids friendly GPS trackers are available these days to take care of the safety of your child. With the help of a GPS tracker, you can monitor the whereabouts of your child even keep a watch on him while he is playing or doing anything else. There are many trackers for kids, out of which, the top 10 trackers are listed below:
How to choose the best GPS tracker for kids
- Angelsense: It tells you about the exact location of your child, along with timely notifications every 30 seconds. It has a two-way voice feature, listen in function, and highly durable battery.
- Jiobit: Jiobit is a compact waterproof device that comes with or 256-bit AES encryption and a built-in loop. Once fully charged, it can last one week. You can track the real-time location of your kids and also add geofences.
- Verizon Gizmo Watch: It is a touch screen smartwatch that also has a step-counting fitness tracker. You can create geofences and get notifications about your kid's location.
- Samsung SmartThings Tracker: This waterproof device lets you create forbidden zones and notifies you if your kid enters such a zone. You can get the real-time location of your kid via the app or even an SOS.
- Guardian Angel: It is a combination of 2 devices- a base unit and a tracking unit. It allows you to set alarms for 16ft, 32ft, or 64ft distances. There's also a panic button on the traffic unit, which sends a signal to the base unit setting off an alarm.
- Relay Kids Smartphone: It comes with GPS tracking, nationwide coverage, and one-touch communication. You can also set up individual or group chats with its customizable channels.
- Lil Tracker: It requires you to put a SIM that enables GPS tracking, two-way voice calls, texts, and one-way calls. Once charged, you can use it for up to 12 hours. The SOS button on the side will call up to three numbers put on the list.
- Weenect Kids: This device comes with 7-day battery life and has an SOS button that lets your child connect with you in the case of an emergency. You can also manage various devices for your kids and track them with a single account.
- XPLORA 2: This watch lets you track the real-time location and notifications about your child. You can store up to 12 phone numbers for two-way calls and text messages. The SOS button lets you activate a list of numbers your kid can contact.
- GeoZilla: It is perfect for when you are out traveling with your kid as it has a long-lasting battery. It comes with the world by GPS coverage and an SOS feature that enables you to get in touch with your kid anytime.
- Features: Look for a GPS tracking device that also includes one and two-way calling and the ability to set up geofenced zones.
- Accuracy: A GPS tracker is only helpful if it tells the exact location of your kid in real-time. This way, you will be able to get frequent updates about your kid's whereabouts.
- Design: Look for a GPS tracker that your kid can easily carry around and cannot lose.
- Price: Apart from paying for the GPS tracking device, you also have to pay its monthly service charge. So, decide on your budget before choosing a device.
- Security: The main purpose of a GPS tracker is to make sure your kids are safe. Change any default passwords or usernames while setting up the device.