Best Web Hosting Companies
The web hosting companies offer your website good uptime, fast load time and simple and easy setup. These websites are the solution for all your website-related problem. If you own a website and looking for a platform to get it launched and to establish them on the internet these websites come to your rescue. There are a number of hosting companies that are ready to cater to your needs and provide a platform for your website. You just need to choose them according to your website’s needs, size and models. These website hosting companies help you in the smooth running of your business and let them run so that it becomes easy for your customers to view it. Selecting a hosting website can be a task so here we have created a list of top 10 web hosting companies with our research to make it really easy for you to select and choose the best one for you. So, if you are planning on designing and developing your website then don’t forget to check out these super cool best web hosting websites:
- Dream Host: this is one of the best web service providers as there are no hidden costs and has a transparent pricing policy. It has an efficient 23*7 customer support, which caters to all your needs and is a zero-risk company as it offers 97 days money-back guarantee to the users. With its very own control panel, this website is really easy to understand.
- Blue Host: providing daily backups, even on its low-priced accounts, this website host also makes it to the list of top 10. It provides a free domain name and a free SSL certificate for the first year and has a 24/7 very responsive customer support team with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- A2 Hosting: with features like malware scanning, automatic patching, updates, regular backups and much more, this is really fast and has developer-friendly tools and features and offers any time money-back guarantee. It has a 24/7 efficient customer support system and is really customer-friendly.
- Hostinger: with no questions asked, this website offers 30 days money-back guarantee and has really low-priced plans for all types of customers and also offers regular backups, great SSD performance and easy to use IP.
- Hostwinds: with maximum satisfaction guaranteed, this host has a very efficient 24/7 customer support team and offers you 60 days money back guarantee. This is really simple to use and offers some of the best features to the users.
- iPage: this is a price and value friendly host as it offers some amazing and best features for free even with its lowest-priced plans and has a very efficient customer support team, which you can contact through live chats, emails and your phone.
- HostGator: with hosting solutions for almost every type of business, HostGator offers uptime monitoring and regular backups and is equipped with faster servers. It also offers a 45-day money-back guarantee and is a full-service hosting company with great plans.
- InMotion Hosting: with many accolades and awards in its basket, this website host is an A-class service provider and also offers a number of security features. It has a very simple setup and is really easy to use. Also, it offers a free domain and SSD drives for the first year of use.
- HostPapa: this website offers lots of features even with the basic plans and is compatible with more than 400 apps. It offers 30 days money-back guarantee which puts you at minimum risk and has plenty of storage and free domain registration and is really quick to use.
- MochaHost: this is a customer-centric app and offers 180 days money-back guarantee which is way too much to make up for your find. Offering regular backups, more than 500 free templates, free domain names and much more, this is one of the best website hosts.
Different type of hosting packages:
There are different types of hosting packages for you which can be selected according to your business plan and model.
- Cloud sharing
How to select the best web hosting company for you?
Selecting the best web hosting company for you can be difficult and some people select the host services on basis of their price solely which is totally wrong, there are a number of other features along with the price which should be considered while selecting the host for you. So, check out what things you should keep in mind before taking things further:
- Price and Value: the first thing to take in consideration is the price and the features it is offering at a certain price. Check whether the features are giving you qualitative value according to the value they are priced at. Always go ahead after checking the price and value of the offers.
- Customer support service: there can be problems and glitch which can totally spoil your website so make sure to select the website host which has an efficient customer support team and is always ready to help and responsive enough so that your problems can be taken care of immediately.
- Compatibility: don’t forget to check out the compatibility of the website you are choosing with your device. Do check out which operating system it is most compatible with and then go ahead if you don’t find any problem with the compatibility of your system.
- Security: while selecting the best hosting company the very important thing to keep in mind is the security and safety of your data and to what extent all your data is safe with the website. Don’t move ahead without checking out the security system of the host website and select the host with the most security features in it.
- Reliability: the host company should be reliable and should be available and readily offers great Uptime. Companies make good claims of strong Uptime, but make sure to cross-check it when you are actually choosing a host.