Best Invoicing Apps
With the ever-growing speed of technology, many things have changed and caught a great pace which has resulted in overall growth and development of the mankind. As we are moving more towards technical and electronic methods rather than traditional methods, we have started being more receptive to electronic apps and websites. Ensuring the best available technology to the users, there are many great apps and sites for the business, and you can easily make all the entries of your business through these apps. This not only make your work paperless but also enables you to put less efforts in this aspect and saves great time of yours. There are so many mind-blowing websites for the different functions of the business and there are websites and apps which makes your invoicing and recording really easy. If you are wondering which invoicing app is best for you then to solve your problem, here we have created a list of top 10 best invoicing apps and you should check them out if you are looking out for an invoicing app for your business.
- Pancake: here you just need to make one-time payment of $179 and you will also get free installation assistance and is based around time tracking.
- PayPal: PayPal is one of the most used apps and you can create your account here for free and send invoices.
- Stripe: this lets you accept the payments without exposing the bank details and also offers free Starter Plan.
- Jobber: this app offers free 14 days trial and is best suited for field service businessman.
- FreshBooks: with some really great accounting tools and features, this one costs around $15 per month for up to five clients.
- QuickBooks: this is really easy to use and you can easily accept payments and create invoices and its basic plan starts at $15.
- Harvest: this one is free for unlimited invoicing for one user and two projects and is based around time tracking.
- Square: this one is free to use and automate invoicing with no extra monthly fees or charges.
- Sage: with free trial of 30 days, this app is suitable for full business management operation and also offers Microsoft 365 integration.
- Invoice2go: this one is really safe to use and also helps you in getting quick payments and its basic plan starts at $5 per month.
Why invoice apps?
There are so many undefined reasons that why you should choose best invoicing apps or software and why you should seek their help in your business. We have mentioned some of the reasons for choosing invoice apps below:
- Time efficient: these apps are really time efficient and lets you save your lot of time, these apps are well organized and you can check out the recorded transactions and much more very conveniently and within no time and can make a good use of these for saving and utilizing your time the right way.
- Reduced errors: there can be some of the errors which can incur if you are doing the work manually, so to avoid those errors and reduce their frequency you can use the apps as the apps easily identify the errors and remove them and your recordings will become much more accurate and error free.
- Easy auditing: if you are using an invoicing app for your business, it also makes all your auditing and accounting stuff really easy and much more convenient. And by making it easy for the audit you can fully stay trouble free and enjoy the great services of these apps.
- Improved accuracy: these apps also help in improving the overall recordings and there are very less chances of any types of errors which also helps in improving the overall accuracy and efficiency of your accounts and reducing the transactions, and when the accuracy will be improved there would be a lot of scope of growth and development of your business leading to improved times.
- Cost efficient: there are so many amazing things about the invoicing apps, but you should also not ignore the costing factor as these apps are really cost friendly and they save on much of the costs of the people and let them enjoy the apps at decent price with not much money to pay to people for performing invoicing job as everything will be maintained and recorded in the apps.
- Easy follow ups: with the invoicing apps you don’t have to keep reminding yourself about the pending payments as there will be reminders and it will be really easy to take the follow ups and also remind the debtors to pay off their debts on time.
- Great features: along with invoicing and entering the details you can also enjoy some really great features at really low costs and which are really simple and easy to use and also helps in reducing the complexities of the work you are performing and helps in sorting out the finance and business-related issues.
How to choose invoicing apps?
And then the question comes, how should you choose the invoicing apps and what are the essential points you should look for while selecting your invoicing app? So, to answer this we have mentioned some essential points which should be taken care of before selecting the right app for yourself:
- Features: the app should offer great number of features and you should compare the prices and the features the different and competitive apps are offering.
- Integration: these invoicing apps should have integration feature and could be integrated with the already existing app to make it easy for you to save the details.
- Templates: the invoicing apps not only let you record but also offers templates so that if you are creating an invoice you shouldn’t have to do it from the scratch.
- Recurring invoices: Don’t forget to check out the recurring invoice feature where if the person is buying the same stuff you can copy the template and save your time.