Best List-making apps
Do you forget things quite often? Imagine forgetting the most important thing while on a trip or skipping going for an official important meeting. Don’t worry about it anymore as you can make your to-do lists by using unique list-making apps that help you to keep a hold on everything that is important for you.
If you are still using your pen and paper for managing and planning your tasks, then stop right there and replace it with some beautifully designed apps to maintain your to-do list. Stay ahead and always stay organized with a to-do list and with that even you can stay stress-free, so here we bring a list of best list making apps from our experience and a little bit of research. These apps are designed for you to stay organized and have many amazing features that ensure that you will not forget a task.
- Google Keep: this is a simple and free app which lets you make notes, list, photo, audio and time-based reminders to ensure the successful completion of task.
- Habitica: this is a really cool app for game lovers as this converts your tasks into games and by achieving your tasks you can unlock so many new levels and quests. This is also free for its users and comes with some in-app purchases.
- Todoist: with this app you can track your daily progress and can maintain an online and offline to do list for all your tasks. This app is free and offers some in-app purchases.
- Microsoft to Do: this app is really clean and friendly and can be used to synchronize all your tasks. This is free for its users and is really user friendly.
- Things: combining some really good features together, this is one of the best to do list apps to maintain to do list and get reminded about all your tasks and work. This app is cost $9.99 for its users with many in app purchase option.
- Tick Tick: this app is used to create tasks using lists, tables, tags and due dates and always reminds you of all your tasks. This app is free for its users and also has a paid version for advanced tasks and activities.
- Clear: this app is really good to use and has a very user-friendly interface and identifies the tasks with colours according to the urgency. It costs $4.99 and comes with many in app purchases.
- Remember the Milk: helpful in structuring your tasks according to your priorities and due dates, this app is free and comes with many hidden features which you can purchase while using.
- ToodleDo: you can sync your device to maintain all your personal and work-related tasks. It costs $2.99 for its users and offers other in app purchases.
- Any.Do: sync your calendar with this app, this app is free, and you can bring together all your lists here.
Why list-making apps?
List-making apps are really amazing and here is how they make it really easy and simple for you.
- Ease in doing work: you can easily manage your work and can do it with ease by making to do list and can stay organised.
- Reminders & notifications: you can get reminders and notifications on your smartphones related to your tasks.
- Managing multi-tasks: with the apps, you can sync all your tasks and activities at one place and can manage all your activities hassle free.
- Remember all the important things: you can stay stress-free about forgetting important things and dates with your to do list.