Best Marketplaces For Handmade Goods
If you are looking for some unique items either for gift purpose or designing the interiors of your home, handmade goods fits perfectly to your requirements and you can get the goods customized also according to your needs. Handmade goods are not only beautiful, but they also give that unique look to the products you are looking for. There are a number of marketplaces to get your favourite product from so if you are looking for the best one, here we have made it really easy for you by creating a list of top 10 best marketplaces for handmade goods, so before getting yours don’t forget to check out this list:
- Storenvy: this is a free marketplace where you can list 1000 products and offer the products from small business and indie markets.
- Zibbet: this one connects the buyers to great artists and their products and is very smooth to use with great customer service.
- Etsy: featuring millions of sellers and millions of buyers this is one of the largest marketplaces and ships its products worldwide and also offers customized products according to your needs.
- Aftcra: with the mission of supporting local artisans and artist this place connects the artist to the buyers worldwide.
- Artfire: with live customer support system and great marketing tools, you can get your products customized here and it has got everything from art, craft supplies to vintage and much more.
- Amazon: handmade store at Amazon is specifically designed for all handmade goods and here creating your shop and listing the products is free of cost.
- Folksy: created by designers this one offers unique products at great prices.
- Big Cartel: this one lets sellers set up their own store and ship the products worldwide.
- iCraft: with some amazing deals, discounts and offers this is a customer friendly marketplace connecting buyers and sellers.
- Cratejoy: this one is known for the subscription products and is best for the people with recurring purchases.
How to choose the marketplace to buy the handmade goods?
And there are certain things to be kept in mind when you select the marketplace to buy your handmade goods from. Because everyone needs the best of everything so do consider these points before visiting a handmade good store for a greater and better experience:
- Quality: do enquire about the quality of goods offered by the marketplace and whether they justify the pricing and the cost of the goods or not. Check the quality of products and match their worth and then finally move towards buying one for yourself.
- Reviews: go through all the customer reviews and ratings of the place and the quality so that you can be aware about the extent of the customer loyalty that particular place offers and you can know whether it is worth a visit and worth a purchase or not.
- Customer service: also look out for the type of customer service and the support the place offers. As every customer deserves a great service so select the ones which offers a great customer support and the service, and which is convenient and easy and for the site customer satisfaction is utmost important.
- Shipping cost: also, there are certain websites which have products prices really low, but they charge hefty prices when it comes to shipping and handling so before making a move and purchasing your favourite thing don’t forget to check out the shipping cost of the products and know which one offers the products at low prices and which one charges more.
- Variety of items: there are certain marketplaces which are specially known for the variety of items it offers to its customers, they offer a great range and variety of products from where you can select your favourite product from, and it gives you a wide range of choice so select the ones with the great variety.
- Currency: there are certain places which offers shipping worldwide so don’t forget to check out the currency and the conversions and the extra conversion charges before proceeding further with your order and placing your order.
How to choose the marketplace to sell your goods?
And if you are looking for a good marketplace to sell your products then there are certain things which should be kept in mind, here we have listed them:
- Low commissions: check the commissions charged by the marketplaces while selling your goods and compare them with the other ones and select the one with the lowest commission charges so that you can earn more profits.
- Genuine place: the place where you are willing to sell your product should be genuine enough and should let you sell your products freely without charging much commission.
- Great market goodwill: check out the market goodwill of the marketplaces and then proceed further after checking the reputation of the marketplace.