Best Online Investment Platforms
Investment these days have become really easy with very convenient and easy to use technology and development. Technology not only has made money and finance easily accessible but also has made it very convenient and you can control all your finances and money related issues by sitting in any corner of the world with a good internet connection. The investment decision is a decision where you decide to invest your money through different platforms, and you expect great returns on your money. This decision is to be taken really carefully as there is a number of investment platforms through which you can invest your money in different companies and can get great profits and returns. So, if you are confused about which platform is most suitable for you, here we have created a list of the top ten best online investment platforms that can be considered while you are planning to make an investment. So do check out this list and select the platform carefully by keeping all the essential factors in your mind.
- Fidelity: this one is really good for the new investors and offers a great search experience for all the investors and is really convenient as it has an excellent app which is really convenient to use for everyday users.
- TradeStation: with an excellent trading platform this one has a really customer-friendly app and web platform and it supports casual traders and is really good to use.
- Merrill Edge: this one is best known for the customer service they offer and along with customer services they also offer great rewards and has an amazing research tools and great features.
- eToro: this one is also known as one stop shop for all your trading needs and is best suited for the people who want to make a limited time investment and is really simple and an easy-to-use platform.
- Robinhood: with a great market reputation and ratings this one lets you invest your money for free from your desktop or smartphone and has a user-friendly interface.
- Stash: this one comes with an informative beginner’s guide and educational features which makes it unique and the best choice for the beginners.
- Charles Schwab: with a great reputation and excellent research features and functions this is best known for the post retirement services.
- E*Trade: this one offers great features such as an amazing running website and a really convenient app and offers the best trading tools with power packed website performance and much more.
- Interactive Brokers: this is the best for the professional traders and is really good for the day trading and this one is really diverse and offers global access all at one place to the users.
- Ally Invest: this is one of the best choices for trading stocks and options and is really good for the beginner investors and has a really easy to use platform with well-equipped features and functions.
How to choose the best online investment platform?
There is a number of online investment platform where you can invest your money and can get the return you are expecting and benefit from it but there are certain points which are to be considered before selecting the platform where you are going to invest your money as it is a really important decision and to be taken very wisely and carefully, here we have mentioned certain points which should be taken care of while selecting your online investment platform.
- Reputation: check out the reputation and the reviews of the online investment platform and know what you are getting yourself into and whether it is worth investing your money or not. Know the reputation and if it is good then only proceed with it.
- Terms & conditions: Also, don’t forget to check out all the detailed terms and the conditions of investing your money and whether you are investing in the right place or not and know what exactly the terms are and what all things you need to take care of.
- The risk involved: know the amount of risk involved and also ascertain whether you want to take that amount of risk with your finances or you are not ready for it, then only go ahead with it.
- Customer service: the customer service offered by these platforms should be decent enough and the customer care should be readily available for solving the problems of the traders, so select the one with the most efficient customer care team and services.
- Trading platform and apps: select the online platform which offers a well-developed web platform and a really easy to use the app with great features and functions and it should be equally easy for the beginners to access the app or the platform as it is for the professionals.