Online Tools for Writers
Writing is a passion for many and is favourite hobby of many people. So, if you are a writer you know the importance of the texts and the meaningful writing pieces. And if you are struggling to portray your feelings through words, then now you don’t have to worry about it as there are number of amazing tools which helps you in improving your writing skills and add the value to your writings and the articles. So, if you want to choose the best online tools for yourself, here we have shortlisted top ten online tools for writers:
- Draft: with some amazing features like team collaborations, on-demand copy editing this is free to use with some great in-app purchases.
- Grammarly: it helps you create the great first impression with error free writings and is free to use with some products.
- Microsoft Word: this is one of the most famous online tools which comes with so many user friendly and easy to use features and offers various paid options for the products.
- Evernote: keep a track of your ideas by creating notes here and it is free to use with some amazing premium plans with great features.
- Scapple: this is best known for brainstorming and giving direction to your ideas and offers free 30 days trial to the users.
- Hemingway: this helps you in improving your writing skills by identifying the grammatical errors and is free to use.
- Readable: this is best known for making your text more attractive and as the name say more readable and offers free 30 days trial to the users.
- Google Docs: this is best used as a collaboration tool and is free to use.
- Pages: this is compatible with all apple devices and lets the users share and edit the documents according to their needs.
- Scrivener: this is best used for any type of professional writing and costs $45 per license.
How to choose your tool?
Before choosing the perfect writing tool for yourself, don’t forget to keep some of the essential points in your mind and then only choose the best one for yourself. Here are some things which are to be considered before choosing the writing tool for yourself:
- Cost: check out the cost and the price of the tool and compare and contrast them with the prices of the other tools and know the tool which offers the maximum features at low costs and then select the one for yourself. Choose the tool only when you feel it is worth the purchase according to the features offered.
- Versatility: the tool you are choosing for yourself should be versatile enough meaning it should offer some really amazing and important features all at one place as there are some tools which are effective enough to offer everything at one place on the other hand some tools have limited features so choose one for yourself wisely.
- Accessibility: the tools you are choosing should be easily accessible, so that you can easily use them from anywhere and everywhere and can be easy to use and have minimum accessibility requirements so as user can use them easy and without any hassle.
- Easy to use: the features provided by tools should be easy to use and should not have any type of complicated requirements and should provide an easy without any hassle view to the users and should be simple and clear without need of any type of additional training or complicated instructions.
Why online tools for writers?
Then there are some reasons as to why writers should choose online tools. If you are looking out for reasons, here we have mentioned some below, so check these reasons out before getting one for yourself:
- Identify mistakes: the online tools are really helpful in identifying any type of writing mistake. As no one is perfect not even greatest of the great writers, so they need these tools to identify their mistakes and then work on them and correct them easily in order to make their writings error free.
- Attractive writing: these writing tools not only are helpful in identifying the mistakes but also insert some really cool text to make your writings look more attractive and more efficient which enhances the value of the text and increases the credibility of the user with some amazing words and phrases.
- Stay inspired: if you want to write something and you are not able to identify the perfect words for what is in your mind, then you can use these tools to write and put your feelings in words as these tools are full of some great ideas and the inspirations and keeps on motivating and inspiring the users to write their heart out.
- Improved writing skills: with the help of these writing tools, you can improve your writing skills and enhance the quality of your articles and the texts as they make the text error free and add on great words and texts in your writings.