Best Rental Car Companies
To make your trips really comfortable, now you can hire or book your car in advance and to avoid any type of hurdles. If you are travelling to foreign countries it is pretty obvious that you can’t take your four wheel drive along if there is no land border between two countries, so for a convenient experience and making your trip versatile you can book your favourite cars anywhere and drive them to the locations of your choice. For the best car rental options, we have created the list of the apps which offers the best car rental apps experience to its users and that too at really affordable prices. So here is the list of top 10 best rental car companies where you can choose the vehicle of your choice:
- Enterprise: with thousands of branches and a customer friendly environment, these cars can cost you around $100 per week.
- Hertz: having a wide range of cars, this is one of the leading car rental companies and costs around $150 per week.
- Alamo: with easy returns and hassle-free hire process, these cars can cost you around $42 per day.
- National: this app is customer friendly and easy to use and can cost around $55 per day for a decent car.
- Turo: Including taxes and fees this car rental service charges $285 per week approximately.
- Avis: with no wait time and hassle-free experience they charge you $60 per day for vehicles.
- Dollar: this low-cost car rental company costs you around $30 per day
- Sixt: offering long term rentals at low prices, this company charges $70 per day and offers a really convenient experience.
- Thrifty: with everything online these cars can cost you around $90 per day.
- Budget: as the name suggest they are low cost rentals and can charge around $35 per day.
How to choose the best car rental?
While making a car rental choice, customers should be aware about all terms & conditions and should also be aware about all their rights to make a perfect choice for themselves and escape any type of inconvenience which can be caused. To select the perfect car rental, these things should always be kept in mind:
- Price: the price you are paying for your car is the first thing to be kept in mind, also the base price is not the final price so always look out for the extra costs which are hidden and then calculate your final cost and then proceed towards making a booking. Also it should be clear whether you are paying according to days or according to the distance covered, to make it clear and you should also compare prices to select the best and which fits in your budget perfectly.
- Type of car: choice of the best car rental app also depends on the type of vehicle you are looking for as there are certain website and apps that offers luxurious cars whereas some websites and apps offers simple comfortable cars. Also, while you are on trip you need to rent out the car according to your needs and also keeping in mind the number of people travelling with you. With the apps that offer luxury cars you can drive get the chance to have your hand on luxurious four wheel.
- Duration of trip: you should also consider the time of your travel before booking a car as there are certain companies which offers great discounts and deals on monthly rentals and that way it will cost less for you. Plan your trip in advance and plan the days you are travelling for, so that you can select the best car rental for yourself.
- Additional driver cost: do check out additional driver policy of the companies to cross check the rates, as there are companies who charge extra for additional driver and also there are companies who have exceptional deals and offers to waive off the additional driver cost and lower down your budget. Make a wise move and select the rental that is also economical.
- Hire & return process: before selecting the car rental for yourself, don’t forget to go through its hire & return process in brief and always go ahead with the companies which have hassle free and convenient process and where everything is sorted including terms & conditions, so that you don’t have to face any sort of problem later on.