Best Study Tool apps
When it comes to study you need a lot of motivation and also you need to cut down all types of wastage you are making in your life. To make your study schedule more productive and managing your time and work with great efficiency and effectiveness you need a certain inspiration and motivation, so to help you in keeping your schedule straight there are certain study tool apps that help you in fixing your study schedule and helps you in maintaining a better program with less wastage and improved productivity. Here is a list of the top ten best study tool apps that can be checked out before selecting a tool for yourself:
- Wunderlist: with this app, you can share and create a list of tasks, organize your notes, set reminders and much more at just $4.99 per month.
- Duolingo: this app is free to use and with its help you can learn a new language anytime and anywhere you want to learn.
- Exam Countdown Lite: this app helps you with creating a log table of your exam schedule and remind you from time to time about the upcoming exams and the schedule.
- Wolfram Alpha: this calculation app helps you with great formulas and computation and is really useful for the people who need strong calculations and also offers a free as well as paid version.
- Quizlet: this app helps you in preparing for your test with six study modes and customized sets and costs around $19.99 per year.
- Evernote: share and create your notes and also organize them for no cost and paid version with extra features cost around $34.99 per year.
- Khan Academy: this one offers practice and instructional videos for free.
- MyScript Calculator: this one helps with formulas and calculations for free.
- StudyBlue: with amazing study guides and notes you can get this app for free and paid version costs around $7 per month.
- Easybib: with research and citation guide this app costs around $9.99 per month.
How to choose the best study tool?
There are a number of study tools that you can select for yourself but if you want to select the best one for yourself then don’t forget to check out some important features before selecting the one for yourself. Here we have created a list of features that you should check out before getting one for yourself:
- Easy to use: these apps should be easy to use and should be convenient enough without any hassle and should require no extra guidance while using the app so that the users can make full use of the app and they should offer a user-friendly interface.
- Cost: check out the price and the cost of the apps and know whether they are worth the purchase only after going through all the features they offer to make your experience better and then check whether the apps are cost-friendly and whether investing money in the apps is fruitful or not.
- Well organized: you should also check out the features like recording and organizing and check whether the app helps you in recording all your lectures and further assisting you in organizing your notes so that it can become easy and helpful for you whenever you want to get a hold on your notes or check them out.
- Helpful in research: research and review are an integral part of the study and education system and organizing all the reviews along with the citations can become really complicated so there are certain apps that are helpful in organizing along with citations and so if you want to improve the quality of your research do check out this feature in the tools.
- Easy Sharing: select the app which is helpful not only with your projects and education but also lets you share your work and let you collaborate with others in order to promote teamwork and lets you work with your friends and group.
- New learning tools: get the app for yourself where you can create and use new learning tools and can customize them according to your needs and wants. You can use these tools for your improvement.
- Gain knowledge: check out the apps which offer a great amount of knowledge and information and which help you with new learning ideas and techniques and where you can stay motivated about learning and gaining new knowledge and new ideas.
- Features: don’t forget to check out the features the apps are offering and also cross-check the features according to your requirements and also know whether they are fulfilling your needs or not. There are apps with stunning features and less cost so go through everything and then make a decision.
- Flexibility: check out the apps which are flexible enough and where you can fix your work and study schedule according to yourself and they can be easily accessed from any device and everywhere.