Top 10 Best Travel Insurance Providers
Planning a trip or are looking forward to booking a vacation here is a 100$ tip, don’t plan your trip without booking the best travel insurance companies for yourself and your family. Now the question comes that what exactly travel insurance is? Travel insurance protects and covers you from all the financial losses which can be incurred due to some unlikely events of your life. Be it a medical emergency, and the urgency for which you need to cancel your trip or any baggage-related issues, if you buy a travel insurance plan you will be covered and protected against all these problems. For making your travel really easy and hassle-free here we have created a list of the best travel insurance providers, to give you protection against all odds and which saves you from suffering financial losses. So before planning a trip do check out these sites and book your insurance.
- AXA: AXA offers four different levels of coverage and has three amazing plans i.e. silver, gold and platinum and also provides CFAR coverage to the users.
- AIG Travel Guard: You can customize your own travel insurance here and for a single trip it offers three types of insurance plans i.e. essential, preferred or deluxe and you can select the most reasonable one according to your needs.
- World Nomads: covering all the adventure sports and activities, this is one of the best insurances for adventurous souls and offers two types of plans i.e. standard and explorer plans.
- Travel Insurance: you can easily compare and choose the best plans for yourself and can get yourself covered against any type of medical emergency and other emergencies.
- Allianz: offering single trip insurance, rental car insurance, medical, baggage and many more coverage insurance it offers 3 different plans i.e. OneTrip Basic, OneTrip Prime and OneTrip Premier.
- Safety Wing: covering two children under age 10 for free this is the best insurance if you are looking for medical coverage and can be purchased annually with monthly payments available.
- Atlas Travel Insurance: these provide the best coverage for medical emergencies and offers two plans Atlas Travel and Atlas Premium, but they do not cover trip cancellation so choose your plan by fixing your priorities.
- IMG Travel Insurance: with multiple plans for every budget and users it has three types of plans which are Travel Lite Insurance, Travel SE Insurance and Travel LX Insurance.
- Travelex: you can easily cancel your plans and bookings as it offers CFAR and provides two types of plans which are Travel Basic and Travel Select and Select covers more than the basic plan.
- Seven Corners Travel Insurance: it offers three type of plans Economy, Choice & Elite and have customizable plans to make your choice.
How to choose the best travel insurance for you?
Before booking your travel, insurance make sure that you know what exactly you want and what exactly you are getting, check out all these points before booking your travel insurance.
- Do your homework and research properly: do your research properly and know about the plan you are going to buy in detail and also know about all the pros and cons of the plan, also check whether the plans fit your budget and whether the plan is according to your needs or not. For e.g. If you are looking for medical coverage, look for medical plans and insurance, for travel and adventure book travel insurance and adventure insurance and so on.
- Have a word with an expert: always take guidance and advice from the experts and have a word with them for getting detailed information about the plan and insurance and book your insurance wisely. Also, by experts, you will gain an ample amount of knowledge before booking your trip.
- Check if your trip is insurable or not: before booking a plan don’t forget to check whether your trip is insurable and comes under the coverage of your plan or not, to avoid any type of inconvenience later.
- Read all the terms & conditions clearly: go through all the terms & conditions of your plan briefly and also know what exactly you are looking to have a clear knowledge of your plan.
Why Travel Insurance?
If you are wondering why you should choose top best travel insurance, here are a number of reasons for you to go with it. It gets you covered against all the odds and lets you plan your trip with a free mind, and you can also enjoy various perks of booking the insurance. With insurance, you don’t need to worry about cancellations and if you are unsure about your plans, insurance is the best solution for you. So have a look at the benefits of booking travel insurance.
- Trip Delay Reimbursement
- Medical coverage
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Baggage delay insurance
- Roadside dispatch