Best VPN Providers
Everyone uses online platforms these days. But it is not always safe and can leak your information to hackers. Therefore, to protect your privacy and security on the web, you need a Virtual Private Network or best VPN. A VPN hides your IP (Internet Protocol) address to keep your activity anonymous online. VPN services all software that encrypt your data and protect you from online threats. With a VPN service, you can hide your actual location and browse from anywhere.
However, not all VPN services are equal. So, it is best to do your research and pick the best VPN. There are several between in the market but only a few can do the job. To give you a gist, here is a list of the top 10 best VPN services.
- Express VPN: It is the best VPN for iOS devices, torrenting, and routers. It has over 3000-speed service at 160 locations and is one of the fastest VPNs. It gives access to your favorite content even on platforms that don't support VPN. Express VPN offers 256-bit encryption and OpenVPN support for robust protection. The ‘split tunneling' feature allows you to encrypt selected apps and services.
- Nord VPN: It is the best VPN service on a budget. It comes with 256-bit encryption and OpenVPN to keep your data secure. The CyberSec suite feature provides ad blocking and extra malware protection. Nord VPN has over 5390 services in over 55 countries. It offers servers for P2P encryption and dedicated IPs that provides flexibility and better speed.
- Surfshark: It gives you access to unlimited internet by offering many features at low prices. The features include split tunnelling, double encryption, killswitch protection, and CleanWeb security suite to block ads and prevent malware. It has a camouflage mod that prevents everyone, even your ISP from seeing your connection to a VPN.
- CyberGhost: It provides a user-friendly interface for streaming media, torrenting files, protecting Wi-Fi transmissions, and evading censorship. It has over 5500 services in 90 different countries and provides free streaming. It is all the features like solid encryption, zero logging, and a kill switch for secure browsing.
- Private Internet Access: It is the best VPN for Windows that offers exceptional security for a low price. You can stream and download hassle-free with a network of over 3200 services in 46 countries. It has super strong encryption and support for multiple VPN protocols to secure your data from hackers and third parties. It comes with a built-in blocker MACE that protects your data from adware and other viruses.
- IPVanish: IPVanish comes with strong encryption methods, fast download speeds, and split tunnelling. It has 1500 plus VPN service in 70 plus countries, P2P traffic, PS 256-bit killswitch, DNS, and IPv6 protection. It also offers 250 words of SugarSync cloud storage. IPVanish owns and manages its own servers.
- VyprVPN: It has a network of 700 servers and over 200,000 IP addresses. VyprVPN is famous for the Chameleon protocol that provides additional protection for bypassing Rio restrictions. It comes with a is 256-bit encryption, a strict no-logs policy, and automatic public Wi-Fi protection. It offers plenty of apps for almost any device including QNAP, TVs, and a black phone.
- Hotspot Shield: It is the best VPN for streaming Netflix. It provides some of the fastest speeds, even in some of the most remote locations, with an easy to use interface. You get full access to more than 1800 services in more than 80 countries and can connect up to 5 devices. It has a SmartVPN feature that lets you select a website to allow the bypass of the VPN.
- Tunnelbear: It has a network of over 20 countries, browser extensions, and apps supported by major platforms. You can connect five devices simultaneously, and enjoy lag-free video streaming in HD. It comes with no data logging, AES-256 bit, and an ad-blocker available as a free browser extension.
- Encrypt.me: It is one of the lesser-known VPNs that allow you to use as many devices as you want with its paid subscription. It also has an option for weak long passes and provides user-friendly apps, plans for individuals as well as families, and dynamic IP addresses. It also works on FireOS, Windows, and macOS.
Why do you need a VPN?
Whether you use the internet for entertainment or business purposes, it is always safe to keep your data protected from hackers and third parties. A VPN connection allows you to do that. But it isn't the only advantage of getting a VPN. You can use a Top VPN or best superfast VPN for a variety of things like:
- Accessing a Business Network: You can use a VPN to access your business network including all its local network resources while you are traveling. One plus point is that you don't have to expose the local resources directly to the internet which increases security.
- Access Your Home Network: While on the road, you can set up your VPN to access your home network. It will allow you to use local file shares, play games, and also access Windows Remote Desktop over the internet.
- Get privacy: A VPN connection hides your browsing activity that provides more privacy. If you are using a public Wi-Fi connection your browsing activity is visible to everyone nearby. A VPN secures that by showing only a single local network.
- Access Geo-Blocked Sites: You will be able to access region rate restricted services if you connect to a VPN. It means that if you are in a geo-restricted country, you can easily stream sites like Netflix, Pandora, and Hulu with a VPN connection.
- Get Around Internet Censorship: As you know, China doesn't allow streaming popular sites like Netflix, Hulu, or even YouTube. But with the VPN connection, you can get through the Great Firewall of China and get access to the internet.
- File Download: You can easily download as many files as you want with a VPN connection. It lets you download any file faster with its super strong internet servers all over the world.
In a nutshell, if you want more privacy of your browsing activity as well as want to go anonymous, you can use a VPN.